SORRY? :)
I've been waiting for this for so long and... after I forgot about this and u come back and say this to me?
" sorry if I hurt u deeply before "
I cried when i saw this, i do not know why but, I'm fine :)
LOL i really wanted to say. YA U REALLY DID, ITS JUST THAT U ARE THE ONE WHO GAVE UP FIRST. LOL
but I didn't, I don't wanna lose a friend.
Just to remain a good relationship with u.
because whatever reason also, we loved each others before, treated each others with true heart before.
U know wat? YOU'RE NOT SORRY.
Ohh yeah, I guess I'm a little pissed. I will remember u are the one who gave up first, always. And, still, I'll be happy if u're regret. HAHAHA u know right, I'm an Aries. BUT, NO, I WILL NOT WANT U BACK. (just an assumption that if u realize that I still live in ur heart hahaha XD)
And, everything had just past.
Let's move on now.
Begin everything.
Brand new life.
Without each other.
With different people.
This is a choice that u made when u made ur decision.
And I'm fine, after all.
But, thanks for everything.
Still, I will keep u in my heart, as what I said before :)
No comments:
Post a Comment