Life ain't easy, but if it's easy, it's not life.
Take chances. Appreciate. Collect moments, the good ones. Because you only live once.
9 Sept 2013
Triumph in The Skies II :)
Just finished watching this drama. Super nice :') I felt like crying.. LOL (why do I always feel like crying -.-?)
This drama brought out so much of lessons of life. More on relationships la.
Most importantly. Appreciate. And YOLO. Go for your aim. Time doesn't wait. Don't regret. :)
The last episode is so gan jiong it's like ahhhhh hen gan jiong ahhhh ahhhhhh *frown* hahahaha then change scene out of a sudden LOL. (but you actually already know the plane will be saved eventually :p lol)
I wish that the drama could have more episodes actually D: maybe never ending?
Triumph in the Skies II :'D
HAPPY ENDING? It seems kinda funny how the one had most love initially ended up single. Ngawww ;'( but only in drama la :p
Captain Tong looking good huh ^_^
Look at Chilam's smile. ♥ I like guys with bright and nice smile, I guess :p
Looking good even when he frowns. ♥
So dreamy ♥♥
That blissful smile :')
Actually looking match ma ;(
SO SWEET I MUST POST ♥♥♥♥♥
Finally getting together after so much obstacles :'D
I like Coco & Jim Jim too :3
Another sweet pair here but more mature one :p
Some behind the scenes photos :D
Everyone smiling happily ;DD
qi shi Sam ye shi hen shuai de ♥♥
Everyone looking good here :3
Eiffel tower :'D
HEHE so cute
STEWARDESS :') COCOOOO & HEATHERRRRR ♥
BOTH THE CAPTAIN ♥♥
Still my favourite hk drama. IRREPLACEABLE.
Last episode OST - Eternally yours by Tim Ellis :)
No comments:
Post a Comment