14 Jul 2013

B O Y F I E B D A Y

Sorry for emo post :\ hahah sometimes people just think so much and feel so much right.

Thanks for being emo and disappointed when I told u I can't celebrate with u on your birthday night. HAHAHA -yours truly-

That's some great achievement pls *wink* but it's just because I have some bigger plan. What's more important on ur birthday night eih? :)
Asked wenyi for suggestion for nice food in kepong or damansara area. Then we actually went to Bel Pesto in Kepong ;) but then, he actually went before hahah why didn't I thought of that huh? He's a kepong guy what lolol ;P btw thankiew for ur recommendation flower :3

4th of JULY, 2013




Mushroom soup, salmon fettuccine, lamb shank and tiramisu. Their tiramisu cake is ♥ (Y) *pls imagine the fb like sign lol* their food don't really look nice actually, but taste good ;) 


Buying this chocolate muffin as promised ;) since he bought me petronas one, i bought shell's LOL


I wish that your wishes will come true babe :))


Moment of blowing my magic candles hahaha x) 


Happy to receive pressie? ;D ♥ weih whrs mine? D:

That was thursday night. And I'm the first one who said HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U ^_^  quite a simple day actually, just wanna be there for u when 12.00am strikes and your birthday arrives ;)



5th of JULY, 2013

HAHAHAHAHA feeling really excited. Since last night actually. 

Just gonna appear in front of him that night. Planned with his bros two weeks ago :3 alcohol night they said lol. Not really some great plan la actually. Just wanna do something for u.


The cake I bought from RT pastry. Marble cheese. How's my creativity? x) HAPPY 20th XD He said the cake is really nice! I didnt taste it tho :\ I was lost the moment when I was going back from Taman Desa to Cheras. SIGNBOARD CHEATED ME TT luckily, waze is always there for me ;') just can't drive without GPS and I JUST LOVE WAZE SOOOO MUCH ♥♥


Over-exposed photo. Hadn't really get photos of that night actually. I just can't forget about your shocking face with a little sparkles in your eyes. That was so impressive. Still can remember the way u looked at me the moment u saw me :') 

So it considered a success surprise cuz he said he really never expect that. Not bad huh? I'm a potential actress hahah x) 

That was a tipsy night, with the birthday boy falling asleep soundly but still holding my hand :')) ♥♥ 

I just wanna make this a memorable birthday for you, hopefully the most memorable one. Cuz I just wanna create unforgettable memories, for both of us. Being there for both nights is just because of, I'm gonna say that, cuz I will be there for u from the beginning, and till the end :') 

Omg this is too touched I feel like crying myself trolol 

Yeah he actually gave me hard times sometimes. But ireallydunnowhy, his explanations can always soothe my feelings. Actually till now, I still wonder how Cupid actually shot both of us LOL. But he's actually quite close to my dream guy character x) I actually noticed bout him since sem1 hahaha :O but never thought that we will start talking to each others tho. Pattern like my idol, the one I had since high school if u guys know ;P For college friends, us getting into relationship is actually quite surprising. Haha they said we never talk, and never really get into contact with each others. Actually, me myself too. Start chatting on facebook then whatsapp then movie dates then surprising me during dental and then surprising me on my birthday and getting into relationship. Everything just happen so miraculously. Yes that's miraculous. Just like dreamland. So, just sleep and dream then ;)

GOODNIGHT BABES.

p/s: still have alot more to update but it's already 12.02am ;( gonna blog again soon! -with loves ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment