16 Nov 2011

I'm at college, but.
Feeling so upset.
Phew~ don't know what to say.
From now onwards, I'll have determination to study hard, work hard.
Effort always pay back, right?
What I lose now, I will gain it back, a few times more.
This is not my standard.
I shouldn't have get this kind of shit result.
Oh maybe someone will go a bit nuts if he or she is a little too depressed, just like how am I now.
Ahh but, I'm fine, don't worry loves :)
For what my mom and dad had did for me, my tuition fees, I will repay them.
Failure always make someone grows stronger.
I fell, but I'll stand up straight again, and keep running.
Even if I fall again, I'll still keep going, no matter there's how much scars and pain after I fell.
Please, keep the determination in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment