I wanted to be an air stewardess. So beautiful, so elegant, so hot.........
Till now, I still have this dream with me.
*part of the reason came from this drama, a romantic one.
But now, see, I'm doing A levels :')
An outcome of being emulative.
I'm so struggling, here. I think I've done something stupid.
If I would have known this, I will not make this choice. Honestly, I'm regret. It's not that A level's not good, it's just that, I'm not good with A levels. If I can go back, I would choose Ausmat. The very first choice of mine, actually. Can I don't do science as well? :') I'm so lost. Can I just stop studying and run for my dream? :')
Actually, I'm just unwilling to face the truth. Finding excuses for being idle. Can someone please slap me? LOL :)
I know, I can't. Though I am so into my dream, but I don't think I'll make it true. I know, air stewardess isn't a long term job. And some people look down on air stewardess.
I'm a very, you know, old-minded? I know I live in reality. Like, you'll get good grades only if you study hard. You'll get good job only if you get good grades. You'll get high salary only if you get good job. You live well only if you have high salary. Those.
But somehow, it's just a dream, my beautiful dream :')
Yeah. Actually, I have another dream. I had this dream. TO GO JAPAN WITH MY LOVE ONE ♥
*and it's because of this I think.
I think, a small little girl lives in my heart. :)
I love baby colours, I love girly stuff, and... I'm girly too :P
Guess that I just went too far away from the topic. Kay I'll just stop here haha.
KTHXBYE ♥




No comments:
Post a Comment