22 Jan 2013

A2

That post was written earlier.
Hmm, got my result. Checked online.

Here it is.
Honestly, quite disappointed and depressed.
Especially after first, my dad said that i wasted his $$..
Just quite confident with my Bio, thought that i would maintain A for Bio and B for Chem, unexpectedly it comes out to be Maths, what I meant was I maintained the grade for Maths.
Seeing your classmate getting better result while yours is bad is just not feeling good although you will congratz them. #truefact 
But that's just a short moment of disappointment. Perhaps I'll forget bout it when I wake up tomorrow morning haha.
Hmm, at least I meet requirement for nutrition? And pharmacy is not in the list anymore, didn't meet the requirement :\
Considering nutrition courses in either UCSI, IMU or Nottingham.
Preferably IMU. IMU has good reputation. But expensive tuition fees, haha.
Or i should just go for SIA air stewardess recruitment? XD
Dream is a dream. Might go for my dream after degree. Just not now. :(
Anyhow, the earth does not stop rotating no matter what happens.

TOMORROW'S A BRAND NEW DAY!

Good Night dearies * * *!

No comments:

Post a Comment