Thanks for all the wishes aww :))
Especially my girls, thank you golden flowers SAM XIAOXI JIACHEE HUIXIAN n WENYI ♥♥♥♥
thank you AGNES THOO and YUYING for surprising :P ♥♥
And JASMINE too ^_^ ♥
THANK YOU MY GIRLS! :')
So I'm gonna post photos here, some are already on fb though :P
Just gonna post it again ^_^
We have twin power! Somehow idk why :P
Darling JC ^___^ I'm comin' to be your junior oh ~
HX, I actually admire how strong you are, you're my superwoman! ♥
OK let me introduce this is JOR XDD
HEY BESTIE THOO WENYIE, we knew each others since kinder awww so long :')
HELLO BANANA :P thanks for always showing me hot guy yeah lately *wink* XD
Didn't manage to take individual photo with YUYING she was busy :( hai you JASMINE and WENYI who was not there.
THANK YOU BABES I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCHHHH, LIKE SERIOUSLY :')
THANKS FOR THE GIFT! I LOVE IT OKAY ♥♥♥
TIME FOR GROUP PHOTO! ^___^
Here a photo that SAM edited for me :P
The right one is epic XD awhhh can see my teethless part some more TT
source: banana :P ♥
Awwwww show you all something :')
So this is 12.02am 11.4.2013 and I got a call 'can you come out now?'
Seeeeee. THANKS FOR WHAT YOU DID BABE :')
That's me reaching for the mighty white chocolate muffin with lollipop acts as candle hahaha
THANK YOU FOR THE SURPRISE! ♥
That was a memorable day, by you all :') ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





No comments:
Post a Comment