15 Jul 2013

IMU ORIENTATION

Just gonna blog and blog today hahah.

I'm officially an university student now! Of IMU ;D taking Dietetics with Nutrition, which means I'm gonna be a dietitian after graduate. I mean if I can't be air hostess hahahah. Air hostess's still my first choice :'D

Attended to Welcome Week, some sort of orientation actually.
Had briefings, and games on the first week.
Didn't really take much photos of game tho.

Hm, feeling quite.. good being an uni student. Still prefer being a student than working. Just gonna appreciate this most probably last study period before I really start working in the society.
Haha my timetable is quite relax. :3 Sometimes just morning class. Sometimes till evening but with long period of gap in between lol. And I do have Saturday's class. WONDERFUL. LOL


IMU's atrium with glass rooftop. Dunno why I took this #justbeingvain :P


Theme of orientation for bpharm and health sciences '13 - Step By Step 
*reminded me of the spm english literature reference book and a levels reference book HAHAH XD

 

Our group presenting one of the photo task - 'Avalokitesvara' 


Another task - take photo in e-lab -.-" I'm taking photo beside hahah XD


Err Annie if not mistaken :P she saw me taking photo hahah :P


Just taking another front view XD


Another task - MJ's pose. Jowin and ShuMin. ShuMin's my lecture-hall-mate during my alevels and she's gonna be my ND classmate! ^_^ we knew each others after we came to IMU tho. She's quite friendly. And talkative I suppose? Haha XD


My alevels twins they said, WeiYen. She's my alevels carpool mate rare cheras kaki :3 just gonna be uni mate again ;D


Some sweet girl who came on my first day ♥♥ Not just for me la XD


Mary! Sam's ex classmate but she's gonna be my classmate now heheheh  ♥ she's a cool girl


Then I'm gonna post selca of mine with the same face of mine of me going to IMU all in the car BUAHAHAH XD

Day 1 - looking chubby on the first day i think i had bad night sleep lol


Day 2 - polka dots? ;)


Day 3 - that snoopy HAHAHA :P


Day 3 - in-the-jam-face


Went to shop with weiyen after settling all the ptptn bank stuff heheh :D #fitting-room-shot


How's this leopard print dress? :3 I think that's nice but didn't buy it anyway.

-Thx meituxiuxiu for all the filters sincerely-

Here's a link of video of our orientation u can see me in the slideshow heheh

Thx for reading ^_^ 





No comments:

Post a Comment