10 Aug 2013

Friends :)

There are two special one who I wanna mention today ;)


Sitting by the pool and took photo when I feel like jumping in. 
Xiexieni entertain wo even when you are having badminton session TT
I guess I just have big small eyes when I cry alot lmao


Can always take random photo with her ahhaha 

Jasmine, that girl who I knew from A levels. That friend who I could tell anything with at ease. Always at my comfort zone whenever I'm with her. We can talk whichever from the sky to the land trolol. Jokingly scold each others but never had hard feelings before. At least for me XD 
Jasmine, I just wanna thank you, for being so tolerating and understanding and be there whenever I need somebody, the sweetest girl that I've ever known. Grateful that I met you. I will be so sad, and lonely when you go to UK.. :'(


She can just be this ugly HAHAHAHHAH 


Ok I shall post prettier photo of her :3 muahaha

NG ZHI QI, ok so both of us have same surname hahah. It's actually funny how we met each others. I always thought that I knew her on 19.2.2011. That day which I still remember until now. And  I don't think I will ever forget that day LOL. Ok that's her birthday and it's that day which I got dumped from that one who hurted me the most I FOREVER RMB THAT DAY 19th of FEB TT I remember I just hugged her and cry out loud on that night when actually wenyie and yuying them are celebrating bday for her. I actually just randomly joined in that night lol. So I know this girl thru wenyie la. She likes to call me bitch. Scold bad words to me. And I got affected and I became unusually rude when I am with her. I think it's unusual for me to be rude :P Actually we saw each others before 19/2 la on wenyie's cny party la but didn't talk much I just can't remember what happened before 19/2 HAHAHAH She told me I look lc on that day. As usual la people always say I look lc -.- Actually less contacting with each others after we started college or degree la. Cuz then she's staying at Sunway and I seldom go there also la. When I saw her on last week at Sunway, when just laugh so loud and hug each others while jumping up and down like nobody's business lololol.

I just wanna say that, she happens to be there, everytime I got dumped. Everytime. Yeah apparently I just got dumped. It's okay.. Just wanna thank this girl for listening to my crap :') DONT LET ME SEE UR FACE AGAIN BITCH WHENEVER I SEE U I GOT DUMPED TT just kidding. I think both of us have some sort of weird bond or fate. It's like, we are same type of crazy people. Haha some special feelings. I don't have to take care of my image when I'm with her :'D cuz her image is way more sucks than mine or maybe she just has no HAHAHAH ok we just communicate this way :3 btw she won't see this cuz she doesn't have my blog link hahah. 
Just, thanks for being there, everytime, girl. Altho it's just coincidently :P 



I shall reminisce the past when I see zhiqi. It's linked. Somehow. 
I think we look cute behind :3 Hahah but past is the past. Luckily there are two pairs in the photo still having each others now :'D He's just, someone I will still remember after all :) must be happy ;) 

Actually I think that, love's a cycle. First and third I'm the one who hurt others, and for the second and forth I'm the one being pathetic. Somehow it's kinda similar. I mean relationships, for first and third, and for second and forth. I guess I just finish repaying now HAHA. But do you actually know that, I don't like to lose. I am emulative. But you just left me, after you promising me so much, which I don't think you remember what you said, you left just like this. 

Okay no emo laaa, just saying. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment