When ur bestie made cookies for u! <3 awhhh so sweet <3 <3 <3 :') abit touching Tim. Even though it's not like u purposely make for me one. Haha. XD Love u lots even we don't see each others frequently. There's always a place for u in my heart <3
I'm so so tired. :((( I don't feel like talking now. Always like that when I'm tired. Just ended orientation week. Will update ASAP. Need to go and get a hot bath n good night sleep and wake up early for work tmr. Sometimes I wonder why I wanna make myself this busy? But I guess, I just wanna push myself, and see where's the limitation. And I tell myself that, no one says that it's gonna be easy. But somehow just working for another month la. Wanna focus on my studies! I must be really really hardworking. To chase back what I've loss in the past. Hey girl, u can do it. U must do it no matter what!! :) and for past few weeks I think I've been really busy until I stay at home just to wake up, go out, come back, and sleep. Need to have some time for family too. <3 <3
To everyone who's reading right now, still love u girls even though u all didn't make me cookies kay. Haha XD really grateful to have all of u :') wo ai ni men. Take care everyone. Good night! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment