I woke up 1pm today so it was like awww so blissful! :3 ♥
quitted the weekend promoter job :D
that was a very fun experience tho!
I like the environment at Bangsar Shopping Centre, very comfy, cuz it's rich area I guess :3 haha
And, we have a very charming pharmacist in guardian bsc! His voice is ♥.♥ a BP graduate from IMU, a very nice guy :3
Just look at the atrium of BSC!
And I like their supermarket too :3 hahaha
I met fun people thr too! That makes my working time much interesting! :D
From the left nivea, darlie, sensodyne, kotex and me physiogel XD
Sometimes we call each other like this lmao hahaha
Nivea is a year 3 design student from KBU, she actually has a 10month old daughter. :3
And darlie is Sheryl! If u guys can recognise her she's actually our junior heheh
Sensodyne is a ss 19 yr old guy from HELP, kept saying himself is like super lengzai trolol
Kotex is a pharmacy student from MAHSA, a very mature 22 old girl, and she is very pretty with kind of 古典 feel :3
There's still others promoter that I met but these are the bunch that we past our oct weekend together :)
Sorry I just took this photo secretly hahaha our pharmacist :3
Ah bi :3
Fun time cuz bsc has not much customers hahaha
LMAO
Pweety ma huey fang? ;)
The magic of Guardian BSC cosmetic counter's light HAHA
Act cute woh :P the guy behind is a guy who pretends to be 23yr old UCSI foundation student == he's actually 20 lol. Right one is a fresh accountant who works at promoter on the weekend salute :O
不好意思我没做鬼脸 XD
Sheryl :3 we have been seeing each others for two months on the weekend hehe
Just beside my product but I don't usually stand there HAHA I stand at somewhere where I have something to lean on XD smart ;)
Last day of lunch - we went chillis hehe :D
That was a very different experience I had. Class on weekdays and working on weekend. Very very independent :') but, I wanna study now. Real hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment