Went to a private party on last Sat, and the one who asked
me to go is Jiayao’s bros. Honestly I was kinda surprised haha :p didn’t really
take photo cuz I think that place is just normal, nothing special. Haha XD but photo on web is much nicer hahaha and this is the place, they called it Wanaka The Bungalow.
And this photo looks sweet and nice. Some decorations for wedding party I think.
Went there at night and it was raining :| lol seriously, I didn't take any photo hahaha.
I think that was kind of boring :p cuz I actually dunno much people there. BUT I have companion!
LOOK WHOSE THIS! Huiying :3 heheh her bf fetched me thr actually. Both of them damn funny lol lmao could be my favourite couple :3 :p
An instax for us ♥
Okay and these are two of JiaYao's bros :3
I actually tiptoed. Both of them damn tall. Anyone interested? Both single and available. HAHAHA XD there's one more who I am closer with but he didn't go. Ok single and available too XD
Nothing much to update actually.
But went out tgt with Sam. I don't wanna post group photo la hahaha
And here's a photo with my date of the day. Lol
At pav. Decorations so nice :) eh seriously just a date. HAHAHA
I'm still waiting for my miracle :')
AND YOU KNOW WHAT!
I got Christmas text from JIAYAO on 12.08am! Aww it's jiayao neh ♥♥♥ guess he wanted to wish me hahaha still based on msia time ahaha :p :'D
and TATSOON hahaha. Kinda surprising too. Then he said I'm shiny as usual. LOL then I was wondering what's happening hahaha
Made my day :3
YAY I'm actually very happily smiling now while I'm typing this :DDD
Btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ^_^ lots of love from me ♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:
Post a Comment