2 Jan 2014

Review ;)



HAPPY NEW YEAR BABES! It's already 2014! So fast. I just blinked. And it's now 2014..

Tbh, 2013 was one memorable year. I've learnt alot, gained alot.. I experienced different things. And I guess this is the year that brought most changes of my life.

After graduated from A-Levels, I shake legs at home for like almost a month. And finally, I got a job as clerk at a frame wholesale company. Let's call it as first permanent part time job? HAHA and I've met great colleagues. Working time was always fun with them, altho it might be exhausted sometimes. Then I've spent 6months working there.


That was a gathering after I left, it was xinwen's bday. Still meeting them once in a while.

And also a parttime job of weekend promoter at BSC for 2months. This gang that I met is more fun! Closer age maybe 


Us having fun lol


le me in physiogel uniform

And then, I broke up with Shaun, after 1yr and 9mths.


My favourite photo of us, I smiled happily :p Couple with him is not a wrong choice but breaking up with him is definitely a right decision. I sincerely thank him and his sister for bringing me to explore some part of the reality of world. We had happy moments too. It's not like I hate him after we broke up. I did not. But I think, seriously we are not the right one for each others. I thank him for the memories we had :)

AND SOMETHING TO BE HIGHLIGHTED! I've enrolled into IMU, as a Dietetis with Nutrition undergraduate. Met great new friends, having old friends as companion. I had great impact when I went field visit! And, I think I'm not gonna be air stewardess since then. I like my grand senior batch very much. They are fun! Their classmates bond is so good and that's the thing that I like about them so much! Can see alot of celebrations and outings photos of them on facebook. It's not that I don't have great classmates ok haha :p 


when many of us wore white! :D


my gang :D not all are in but I found AiHua is the one who I can be closest with. Kinda having same personalities. But she's gonna switch to chinese med ady. I am sad :(


I like this picture very much. Cuz all of us smile happily! :D


When I fell asleep in class. Damn ugly -.-


Dec month with a x'mas tree in IMU


conquered tabur hill with IMU milers :D


joined volleyball in IMU cup after so many years. It's not like I'm super geng but volleyball is something I like since years ago. Happy that I can take part in volleyball in IMU CUP.
\

throwback 1000miles. That was the first month of uni.



a simple NYE with coursemates! classmates la the same haha

AND OLD FRIENDS!!


DaTuanBai with the high school gang. Actually somehow I'm not in this gang but was really happy to join them! I enjoyed alot seriously :)


golden flowers. Le high school sisters. Always there as usual :)


while sending sydney off to Nottingham UK campus


and then wenyi

September was really a sad month for me..


went back to mutiara for carnival :D


Flowers did photo shooting for Le Covers! :D loving the photos, missed out sam if not it would be perfect.


JASMINE who is always there ♥ I'm so grateful that I've met her and we became best friend.


Le play phone only while yumcha and gossip bestie gang. Is really de-stressing while with them. But then I don't meet them when I'm stress doing work or studying for exam also XD haha


Managed to see the queen bitch after like dunno how long. 

FRIENDS, I LOVE U ALL. I MIGHT NOT SEE EVERY ONE OF U ALWAYS BUT EVERY ONE OF U OWN A PLACE IN MY HEART.

also, I got my first iPad and the second iPhone of my life in 2013 ;)


IMU open day video contest where I won my iPad mini 


behind the scene shot by sam :3


and there's the iPad mini! FOC! it's a black one :D

I iz has no photo of my new iPhone 5s but check out my new phoney's front camera yoyoyoo


haha random shot


#swagcheck haha XD


iphone 5s quality neh taken on ytd. NYE ;)

Did an assignment shooting for thoowenyie and here's one of the photos.


A photo of the siblings while sent my bro to UK too 


And ethan and uncle and aunt went to USA




big boy now :') and no more botak hair like finally hahah 

And someday I'll go and visit them :) I promise myself that I will.

Mom took care of Rena for a few months too 



And this is really a great change - BRACES! hahah


 first pic with braces - look at my teeeeth aiyoooo


another pic with the not seen braces XD

I cut bangs in 2013 too!


A little change for the April girl :)

And I think I had the best birthday ever in 2013 :) a seriously most memorable one.


a collage that sam made for me :3 with an epic face on the right haha



the girls ♥ and that is a bday while i'm single hahaha :p


and that is the reason why it made my 20th bday so memorable

yeah without fail i'm gonna talk about this tanjiayao again


and he is the one who made it so special :')


he was once.. this in love. haha



the favourite photo




took this for him on his bday


and that's us


managed to screenshot this before he deleted it


a gift on first month, in return i got self-play guitar singing which melted my heart. i remember how he looked at me, when he sang 'im yours'


and happened on the same day. i felt really sorry. i think it somehow relates to me


yeah thing doesnt work quite well tho and that is the last photo of us in my phone. since then, i never see him again. 


learnt how to knit a scarf because of him, knew that he will surely go to UK anyway, cuz I had faith in him. gave it to him still even tho we broke up :)  


sent him an super expensive parcel all the way to London


something that i really like. but he said he didnt receive the parcel anyway.


received a gift after he left. a gift that made me cry like hell the moment i open it.


and i think, he will always be the favourite boy of mine with my most favourite smile.

Seeing him uploading an album of 2013 without any me-related photo is really really disappointing. Seriously. So that is what me and our memories mean like, like nothing at all for u. But it's okay. I don't wanna hate. Or what. Even tho you might not feel the same. But memories of us are precious for me and that's something I would never want to forget. I became more independent actually. And a little more mature too I think. Will always have a place for you in my heart anyway, the favourite boy of mine. Even tho you so asshole hahahaha 

And, it's 2014 already! It's a new year! But never a new me. 
New year new me is some kind of bullshit! HAHA :p 
I will still be me. But maybe a better version of me ;) 


a not so beautiful photo to wish everyone HAPPY 2014! hahah

Not asking 2014 to be good. Cuz I know I will make it an awesome one! Cheers! Let's rock 2014! Write a brand new chapter of life! HAPPY NEW YEAR BABES! 


No comments:

Post a Comment