15 Jun 2014

Birthday post- pt2

Actually drafted on May.. Yeah May >< 
Cont with that but when I posted it doesn't appear on top.. So ctrl-A then ctrl+C and.. ta-daa! ❤️

Soo sorry >< 
Ok let's continue to thank people XD 

Then.. Of cuz I must thank my girls who are all along since high school!❤️


For every single things all of you did for me. I truly appreciate that :') 


Especially hengzhisam for organizing and numbing ur nose ;( 
Also, howenyi who was far far away at that moment planning together. 
Lots of love from me. Non stop, continuous, never ending love❤️ :* seriously :')

Shall mention that was quite surprise to see xiaoxi there. Cuz she is always busy :p xiexieni lai ❤️ and I dunno how long we never take photo together. So I requested for one XD

Shall post photos heheheh






Tous les jours @ bukit bintang. Was so fascinated by the interiors design when I first went! Now.. Ok laaa. Hahaha :p so happy that celebration was at there! ^_^


Food of the day :3 my grilled mushroom tartine! Treated by the guys ❤️ very nicee! Light but it's fulfilling ;))

Ok let's check out my photography skills hahaha

Candid shot for, erm mainly jc hahaha. while cv called and said he was at tlj bangsar hahahaha

Very gentle looking de xiaoxi :p

It's my hx yooo ^_^

Not so candid d candid XD

Ngaww and waikit who Sam said he kept asking bout my celebration ❤️

And lmao de not so good looking in this pic but very good looking in reality de cv ❤️ hahahaha

Guys selfie (y)

Forgot what they are trying to do XD

People I love ❤️

Couple I love. Looking so good in this picture ❤️❤️

Oh yeahhhh and cakes of the day ^_^ cheese cake bery nice!

Candid of me and hx ❤️ eh we look so pretty hahaha dunno who was the photographer dy XD

One of the pictures that I like ❤️ but wtf my legs so big like tree trunk -.-

Guys version hehehehe

And of cuz, there will be selfie session 


Just look at those girls *wink


Brandon likes to take pictures. Either taking photo for others or being in that picture. Hahaha :p

Yeah remain this pose and never move if u wanna have V-shape face.

❤️❤️❤️ xiexienimen.

Best birthday throughout my 21 years! Yeah not last year anymore :p 

Oh yes! Anybody misses Ethan? ^___^ 

So tiny sitting next to western girl haha. Might be elder than him tho :p

Like girl they said? :p

No more short hair for him. Grew up a lot dy ^^

The end. Pls wait for next post hahaha! Wouldn't be long I guess. Started study break. One week away from final. I must do better! Please support me yoo :p kthxbai *wave

No comments:

Post a Comment