29 Nov 2014


Source of happiness - a person who has the capability of letting you forget what you're worrying or angry about when you are spending time with. :)

Btw I took this photo because I saw spaghetti sauce on his face. So I called him and snapped this photo. And sent to group chat. And laughed at him. Hahah

I think we got closer, as whole unit anyway. Cuz our unit always spend time together. Heheh. So basically I see them almost everyday. 

Class, jog, study with my unit. Routine of my life now. Preparing for eos tho. Might not be the same after final exam maybe :\ 

Hahah. I wanna say I think he is a very good guy. As in, very nice. But still don't know much bout him tho. Most importantly don't know about his past relationships hahahaha. However what surprised me is that he had 3 gfs. With this nerd face I'm really surprised hahahaha. 

Life now: I think I'm in stress mode. Like always. Idk why but pimples keep popping out. A lot but tiny. Can't really sleep very well. Dunno whaiiiii. Bitch mode cuz I get not enough sleep. Get angry easily. Sounds like pregnant lady? Oh both of us went to mcd alone cuz I said I wanna eat chocotop and others not onz :p I get annoyed easily, by others. So many problems. And very serious constipation problem. Very serious whr my poops. 

Kay I shall sleep nao. Loves <3

No comments:

Post a Comment