7 Feb 2015

Believe it or not? I made my first confession of my life. I meant, I confess first. Hahahahaha
I dunno whyyyyyyy..

I guess cuz I started sem break and even if I failed this confession also nvm. And if he directly reject me also, better for me to die heart ma. but of cuz I didnt say, can u be my bf? la hahahaha that all-or-none 心态 :p

I said, actually I like you very long dy hahahaha. just feel like.. telling you. but I will still be normal when I see you.
I didn't get reply like I like you too.
But.. I dunno how to tell this lehhhh..

the first reply I got is: told you I 人见人爱 d la
And after that he said, actually kechin also quite 人见人爱 d la.. HAHAHA if this is a cycle. Then I define this as: I LIKE YOU TOO. ps :p

jiu zhe yang:p update ni men yi xia hahahahaha

but I feel very calm and peaceful? after making confession. and sh treats me even better lololol u want like that ma hahahha he's back to kuantan. but he said, he wanna entertain me, back to ktn also entertain me. Cannot meh? <- awww this..

everytime say i very fan when i tell lame joke.. then i'll say ok lorr sorry lorr dont fan u lorr. and he will say i got say fan not good meh? hahaha ^^"

-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment