11 Mar 2015

Ends up that.. We found that we are not the same type of person.

He's a very logical person while sometimes I am more to 感性. If I must find an advantage of it, that'll be 互补. If it's the bad side, it'll be 性格不合. I tot love is something that could always made two person thru everything of I love you much enough. But shaohwa told me: 相爱和相处不一样。相爱不一定能白头偕老。重要的是相处。因为性格是天性。after listening to his words. I agree tho. His words are always convincing. I can't help it. Shit hahaha. I always look stupid in front of him. A dumb shit -.- but it seems like we are not really that firm onto holding on each other's leh. If he is patient enough to always explain to me. I think I can make it. I need someone like this. To make me a better person. Just hope that he is willing to be . 

And also I think Im some overly attach gf when I'm in a relationship leh. I really don't like myself being like this. Like suddenly everything shifted down and bf would be on the first place. Luckily he said he likes independent girl. That's the pointer of me being someone who I am, when I'm single. I always need guideline lol. 

Had conflicts for a few days ago. Never experience this type of feelings for so long dy. Sad lost tired, mentally.. So broken. I tot next relationship after tjy would be a perfect one tho.. Who knows 默契很好的我们其实性格有点不合。Cupid must be kidding us dafuq. but I tot two person who loves each other's shall compromise to each other's? There's perfect match? I've never say this to shaohwa yet. Too tired to tell haihs. But! We've compromise. We'll still try. If really can't. We'll just back to good friend status. And that's the plan. Hahah not sad tho. Guess I'm still on liking stage. But I do hope that we could work the way out ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment