2 Apr 2015

Shaohwa went back for Kuantan for a week and finally he's back!

My last class was lab. Initially I tot he will reach within 3hours and that will surely be after my lab time. So I didn't bother to finish up my work quickly. Who knows he suddenly texted me and asked me finished class or not. He reached in two hours and I was like wtf how fast u speed?! And he was saying tot of picking me up from uni if I've finished my lab. But who knows I hadn't. TT so I was like... Yer. Ok lorr. U go home first. Later I go ur house by myself :'( he said hahahaha ok. 

And when I was very happily rushing to finish my work. Cut queue in surprise assessment. Feel sorry to my classmates but I'm sorry I wanna go meet my bf. Lol. Hahaha some more forgot to take off my gloves before leaving the lab. And didn't bother my friend was telling wanna borrow my goggles and gave it to her then when I was keeping my stuff I was like omg whrs my goggles! And went into the lab and looked for my googles then cannot find then used a while to recall whrs my goggles. Lol guess I'm too excited. 

Rushing downstairs and hopping happily to go and get my car. Shaohwa actually sent me snaps after he said ok but I was rushing to see him hahahahaha. When I get out of the building. Wanna run towards my car.... 

Phone rang... 
"Oi... Bus stop ah..." I was like huh...? 

Ta-daa! Ngaww. Came to pick me cuz he said I look pity in my text. "Cry cry cry." Miss me then miss me la :p but ayway I didn't cry ok. Just emojis. Hahahahah. But I was so happy. He's not someone romantic. He doesn't really purposely plan for any romantic stuff or what. Honestly very different from jiayao. But shaohwa is a very warm-hearted person. I feel very secure being together with him. Even when he said he's meeting his ex-gf aka best friend now I'm not even worried. LOL hahahaha. However not the karmen junior that he previously liked tho that one I'm sensitive hahahaha!


The snap that I didn't open before he called. Hahaha. Drove his mom's Volkswagen leh. This few weeks got nice car hahahahaha 

Nothing much. Just wanna record down this #simplethingsthatmademehappy

Between both of us.. I've learnt that there will never be perfect match. It might have. But for now, not us. I am learning to adapt. To adapt to my new-found love. Be open to changes but never displease myself or my own limits. Also, trying to be more understanding gf, I hope we will make it thru in the coming days. Let us grow strong <3


No comments:

Post a Comment