我决定不当空姐了。
Dream was so close.. yeap I actually went to Singapore airlines interview and lucky enough I passed the interview and medical examination which I worried the most! Didn't know it would end up being so complicated even though I made it through. It would be a long wait even for training commencement and that would need another round of haul for a review interview as the pervious interview was too long away for training commencement, which the earliest could be February but it might be even later. And with the bonding period, the earliest that I could be freed from paying penalty is July 2020.
Plan of life: moving to Scotland 2019 after Shao Hwa got a job there
And Shao Hwa is my biggest dream. I do not want to wait any longer to be together with him.
And yet, I feel abit sad for my longest dream. But I know he'll be worth it all <3
No comments:
Post a Comment