20 Mar 2021

4 years later?

Actually forgot that I have a blog till Google reminded me.

Hello, checking in from Dundee, Scotland.

Currently doing my master degree at the University of Dundee, yay to business. I'm in International Business, Marketing and Human Resource Management but 2.5 months into the course I found that I am actually more inclined towards business & management tho.

I am learning a lot. Every day. 

But also busy writing essay everyday.

Current situation: 

1) 2500words digital marketing assignment.

2) 2000words International HRM individual assignment

3) 2000words MNE individual assignment

4) 2000 words IB strategy individual assignment - the scariest one. I enjoy and fear learning about economics. 

5) 3 group projects


Anyway, gotta go continue writing my essays. 

1.5 months to go for this semester to end, and summer internship next.

And hey, 28th birthday in 3 weeks. So old already. Judging my own posts from the past. But that's life right? I grew up, HAHAHAHAHA (fell in between sometimes)

But I am enjoying my current life. Study, love life, fitness. I am enjoying them. Packed, but fulfilled.


Yours,

Ke (what people call me here lollll) maybe I should give myself a nickname called Kay

20 Mar 2021, 0003 GMT





sunny day view from my fav spot of the house

newport - where we say we would get a house for ourselves in the future

us at invergowrie, UK beaches is mehh. UK bitches probably not meh cuz I'm one of them now :D

heavy snow calls for photoshooting, my photographer best

not my leanest photo but I like that I enjoy trying my best to keep the figure, booty especially hehehe
just showing my butt here actually HAHA



No comments:

Post a Comment