Time to update! Just ended himalaya roadshow part time job and I'm sitting and resting here. Was an enjoyable and fun job. I think that's because I have the most lovely Heng Sam Sam working together XD and also for today my college mate, Wei Yen joined us too :D Time passes really fast when you are with your buddies ^_^ oh btw, some ppl say that me an Wei Yen look alike, some even ask whether we are sister -.- lol today also. Me personally don't really think so. Haha btw we have the same birth date :P
You know what?! While I was hanging around in aeon bukit raja asking ppl to like himalaya page, I met daphne! I mean, daphne charice that I mentioned in last few post. Aww feel so excited :3 was hesitating whether I should ask her to take photo with me but I think that's a very good chance. Yay! She's a little bit cool, but still friendly ^_^ not to forget to say: I like you very much! to her after taking photo ^_^
Hmm here's some photo during the roadshow but didn't really take much photo though, just two. Haha. And of course the photo with daphne too! ^_^
Today iz happy day! ^_^ :3



No comments:
Post a Comment