23 Nov 2012

Here I ended my A Levels....

Here I officially completed my a levels in TAR college for one and a half year on 21st nov 2012, which was the last day of A2 exam.
Did not really like this college at first. No one got into the same course as mine in TARC, I meant closer friend. Got into this college with a little fragile heart, somehow. It was 3 months later when I get used to new life, after February of 2011...
Enrolled into TARC a levels on May 2011. Got into the 3rd class, SN12C. Then I realize hey you, you thought you're so great getting straight As in SPM? There's so much of people who got straight As. WOW
Met a few new friends.. Having class early in the morning till evening. Was really tiring whenever I got home and I was so exhausted to study after I got home, this is one of the thing I regret, cause I lose my scholarship then after sem 1. My results on the internal exam was really sucks. LOL fail is just normal. Luckily, managed to get ABB in As level. Hmm, A2, is okay.. so so. I think, I can secure my A for bio, I think lah. Hmm, Maths, i think that's the worst sucject I've done. Perhaps retaking As level paper may help in compensating my bad performance in A2 maths paper. Chemistry was okay, but As level is just so so. Hopefully the overall result is good then.
Honestly don't really feel sad leaving the college, just a little sad when I said good bye to closer friend in college after gathering.


my classmates :)


my gang :)


the girls :))


From left, Kah Munn, Jasmine, Ser Min and Michelle.
Kah Munn is an Aries baby too, her birthday is 2 days earlier than me.
Jasmine is the one that I can joke, tease and crazy with. Bestie in college :D
Ser Min was once my best friend in college. We used to speak out our heart to each others, about feelings and whatsoever. But got lesser and lesser. Had some conflicts but after all she's still one of my best friend. Though I know we might not be contacting each others. But she is the special friend of mine that I will remember and keep in my heart though. Wanted to hug her at the last moment but I just didn't step out for it :\
Michelle, not really that close but she's a good listener.

I know, one day, we will meet. At each others wedding perhaps. Haha. Memories with you all are precious and thank for the 1 and a half year to you all. Though I did not tell you all face to face.

朋友,珍重。:)

No comments:

Post a Comment