5 Jun 2013

Depressed

This is the 6th month of working.
And this week is the most hectic week ever.
I am now so... D;  I mean I'm really like DDDDDDD: UGRHHHH TT
So dead. Like a dead fish in purple lol
So little people in office this week, only me and xinwen, I mean clerk. Plus PA and designer. OK 4 this week lol.
Salesperson are all outstation, fighting for sales.
Supervisor is on leave this week.
But somehow that's the good side too cuz no people will care about what you do in the office lol.
But what I did that i shall not do, is just texting, at most HAHA
What I do is basically hmm pick stock according to sales order, typing invoices, debit note, answering phone calls, doing exchange of frames for customers, checking the defect frames, all about FRAMEEEEE. LOL
This week is DDDDD: never been this busy before.
I feel so depressed D: almost feel like crying when I still need to answer the fugging phone calls when I'm having bread for lunch WTFFFFFF !?":(*&^?\*^*%?!
OK THE END LOL

Bring me some dessert now? :) chocotop maybe? ;) or maybe just you :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment