29 Jun 2013

#memories


岁月如歌 - Eason 
** this music video included some scene of 2nd episode which makes it looks even interesting :DD

This is one of my favourite songs of my 20 years birth :'D everytime I heard this song, I thought of 冲上云霄, which is the hk drama I love the most, then I will imagine myself being an air stewardess lolol.

You know what? I'm actually waiting for that day, that day which I can proudly tell others that, I am an air stewardess :') That's the only thing that I am so passionate about. I can't remember when exactly I had this dream. But based on wiki, the broadcasting period of this drama was 2003. So that was when, I started this dream, and still in me now. The only dream that I believe that I will make it by myself in the future. It's 10 years now :') omg I feel like crying now hahahah what? -.-"

I just missed a chance, for meeting the actors of 2nd episode ;'( yesterday, at paradigm mall. It's okay. Nvm. Not that important actually. Just, feel like going. Cuz that's something that born my dream what :D but nvm :\ Or maybe I can go today at Ipoh hahahah since I'm going back to hometown but who wanna go with me eh lol *sad face* okay ignore this crazy girl here troll


Home again - Jacques Davidovici

And that was the instrumental music in this drama of episode one. The music is so you know, cheering :') Everytime when they had some dangerous flight and when it is successfully overcome, it's this music :'D just like a little girl wearing rain coat and carrying umbrella and dancing in the rain maybe? ;) 

Hey, sometimes, things are hard. But I always bear in mind that, if I am asking and wishing for something good, someone good, that wouldn't be easy. So what I need to do is, kick or jump through all the stones and rocks that appear on this path which I chose to walk now :) and in the end, I'm gonna make it. Or it's that, we're gona make it :'D cuz, if it's easy, it's not life :)) 




No comments:

Post a Comment