Cuz I'm bored waiting for dental and I cooked this just now. Hehehe so I shall share :3
Will have to see more cuz food preparation lad started! I guess I have the most interesting lab on earth :3 cut off theory part haha. Shall update bout that soon :*
Ingredients
Overnight rice (of cuz, cuz it's fried rice lol)
Garlic
Purple cabbage (a slice)
1/4 red capsicum
1/4 orange
1/4 kiwi
1/4 apple
Seasonings
Soy sauce
Pinch of salt
Instructions
1. Dice all the fruits and vege, for purple cabbage, just slice it.
2. Cut the brocolli into usual serving size.
3. Add a little of oil into pan and heat for a while.
4. Add in garlic and stir fry for a while.
5. Then, add in cabbage and red capsicum then apple.
6. Add in kiwi and orange a while later cuz they are softer don't really need to cook anyway.
7. Add in overnight rice, pinch of salt, and a little of soy sauce. Mix well. Serve.
Very easy! Haha! I actually add in with scrambled egg and also brocolli(blanch in boiled water with little of salt). More a balance meal then :p
Ta-daaa!
My bro said it's weird cuz the orange is sour lol. But I think it's nice cuz it's not like the usual Chinese only salty fried rice. This is salty, a little of sweet and a little of sour. Quite a light one heheh.
*guess I'll just eliminate kiwi the next time cuz it's really soft


No comments:
Post a Comment