7 Apr 2014


Everyone has their own Robin 
- the person that you loved very much, but you cannot be with. 
And whoever you'll met, whatever you'll do, nothing will be like it would be with Robin.  
-Anonymous

My robin? 
Amazed by how long you stay in my heart. 
Usually I forget everything after breaking up with ex boyfriends. What we did, where we went, what we said to each others. 
Just.. Not for this time. 
I never loved very much, I know. But there's something that I can't tell. 
It evolved from a tiny fire cracker's sparkle to volcano's lava. If you understand what I'm saying. I guess no one could :\
Always smiling when I thought of us. But I can't help frowning then when I thought of you. ;( 
3months of memories are more than enough. 
You never left. You are on the bottom of my heart. Deep inside T__T 
How's life? Wo hen xiang nian ni TT 
Aihs ni qu chi da bian ba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment