13 May 2014

Cousin past away. He is a year younger than me. Born with haemophilia. 
Him going to hospital had been a habit. And I was quite used to hearing him being admitted into hospital. But I never thought of him leaving us so early ;(
Honestly, not the type of relationship which is very close. But somehow, I feel really sad. Kinda moody. 
Received a call early morning on Friday from aunt saying his heart beats stopped. Shocked. And after twenty minutes, he was saved, by using electric shock. 
Went to uni still. Cuz I have pbl. Skipped class after pbl and went home early then went back to hometown with mom and dad. Reached quite late tho. 
He was in ICU. With all the aiding equipment and tubes. So sad to look at him. 
Went and visited him everyday. Bp on Friday was 70/30 then then next day was 60/28. Very low. And received call from aunt again saying that he left the world on Friday morning. While his dad went out and looked for his memorial place. His dad actually told him that. And then.. He really left. 
Seeing my family members with broken hearted makes me even more sad, especially his mom and grandma. I think he's the grandson which my grandma treats the best. Cuz he's staying with her since young. 
Went home earlier with bro on Sunday evening cuz was not feeling well and had to pass up report on Monday. I can actually stay but.. Just don't feel like. At least I saw him and talked to him when he was still alive. 
Hugged aunt before leaving. And she said today's Mother's Day huh? I nodded. And she said, 母亲节不快乐。and I don't know how to answer her :( just hugged her again. 
He is a very good kid. He has no temper at all. Like seriously. Talk very gently. Went to stalked his wall and many of his friends saying that he is humorous. Didn't know that tho. 

This makes me realize that, how lucky am I to born as a normal child. And how lucky I am to have what I have. Yeah, appreciate what you have and don't take things and people for granted, especially your family. Cuz you are far more lucky than some people out there on this world. Care less for things which make u unhappy. Particularly, love? If only you are  being sad for that I meant. Maybe I'm talking bout myself haha. But then I'm not stubborn anymore. Let life lead us ;) cuz I am blessed with love from my family which I used to take for granted. And you are too ;) 

翰翰,一路走好。表姐会想念你。

No comments:

Post a Comment