30 Apr 2014

21st ;') <3

Sorry babes been really busy ><
Just ended 3hectic weeks of cal tests, reports and assignment with packed classes. More relax starting this week but that busy schedule's gonna be back in one month. 

Ok so very obviously I wanna update bout my birthday ;)

Seriously, thank you each and every one of you :') it's my best birthday throughout 21 one years;)





Thank you girls :') for making effort to surprise me at 12am while I am doing assignment. Altho you are busy and sleepy. And me too hahaha! Thank you yuying for so many cakes and still come while you are sleepy :* thank you thoowenyie who bake me blueberry muffin and planned this whole surprise thingy even tho I said I don't wanna celebrate. :') Nicest muffin I had cuz I don't like dry version and I don't usually eat muffin hor XD and of cuz ngzhiqi who called me before my birthday ended while I'm in library and talked some crap hahaha! Eh when are we gonna meet up wtf bitches lol. 



Aiyoo. Jasimine's housemate. I'm really quite surprise that they celebrated my birthday with me :3 they are a bunch of nice girls! All jpa scholar neh hahaha expect jasmine wong XD ok and me lolol :p



Of cuz! My jie si min❤️ xiexieni oh. Simple yet meaningful :') u know, I like my birthday gift very much so don't worry XD More and more actually haha :p I think it's really useful. Ok it's purple crystal. For studies. It's working! Can focus more. 心没那么散了。And your card! <3 thanks for listening to me jasimine wong. All the time. I will miss you when you go to uk too :'( 

Ok I'm actually in nd lab. Gonna start practical. Hahaha it's 9.33am. Ok to be continued.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment