9 Oct 2014

And it is now 12.49am. Never thought of blogging. Am reading lab manual for tomorrow's practical, with some instrumental study music. And I thought of you. Hahah. Still the one I think about when I needed strength and courage :') but maybe I'm just too used to this.. Last time. And I start wondering how is he doing in London :) but I know he will be doing well anyway. Ngaww.. Still that special after all idk why. Even to him, I'm not :\ it's okay I am not sad ;) 

Hahah I started class dy! And first day is so damn tiring. Class morning to evening. Straight to cheer. Tbh, I am really looking forward to life after cheer. Not because of anything but just I want more rest. Stunts are not consistent. I dunno it's flyer never lock, bases no strength or I didn't support well. It's like we are the worst unit. Cannot hit. But I think my flyer didn't lock hard enough. Lol btw, cheer practice is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday now. Dunno what face to give :| but I can confidently tell you I will never join next year! Lol anyway they always feel like spotter also not that important one la :\ always get hit or knock. And I'm having so many injuries throughout my body, joints. Not sure strained or sprained. Everything dislocated. Not that serious. XD Neck la :o thumb la -.- wrist la. And most importantly ankle hasn't recover and i kept giving it pressure or shock. :( :( :( dunno how long I still have to go for chiro. I love my unit but I think I've lost the passion in joining cheerleading. But there's only one month left to competition. I cannot give up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment