I actually miss you a lot after talking to you XD
Heheh so there was one day when I made tiramisu together with dear howenyi! :3 never knew we would be so onz in baking
And that's our product!
I ate one slice XD
An artistic one
Not too bad actually just that it's kinda wet. Need to chill longer. It's howenyi & I healthier version tiramisu *thanks thanks I know we are talented hahahah
Aiyo.. Actually it's just that I miss you. So I blog this nao. Hahahah pls miss me too <3 take care okayyyy lafuuuu-ing you here in Msia :* *hugs*
#np YouTube: Enya (Full Album) The Best of Enya
So calming and soothing till I feel like I'm going to another universe. I shall just listen to enya everyday and night when I study. Let's save my cgpa. Don't distract me. Nothing!






No comments:
Post a Comment