Hence, I texted and asked shaohwa, who said he lost all his temper after meeting his debate teacher.
"U said u have no temper. Then how u stay calm even when ppl make u angry?"
And he replied:
Who make u angry ah?
U must understand one theory
一种米养百种人
所以
世界不缺烂人
如果我不是烂人,自然我不能要求烂人跟我一样
所以
不能生他们的气
因为他们烂
他们不想的
我庆幸我不是烂人
I was like hahahaha wahh! LOL-ed. First 5 lines kinda useful la. But.. I actually shouldn't talk bad about my friends right.. If not I am actually as sucks as them lol.
Perhaps, I need to tolerate, control my temper.. Upgrade my EQ level. Duhh. I'll try my best. Kinda lost sometimes. Dunno whether to treat them well, usually, or avoid.. Dilemma. :poop:
Just want to keep this msg somewhere else tho. To remind myself I am not lan ren so that I cannot request lan ren to be as kind as me hahahahahahaha. LOL
And suddenly I saw ELITE DAILY sharing a topic on '10 Buddha Quotes to Make You More At Peace with Yourself'
And I clicked in..
“You will not be punished for your anger,
you will be punished by your anger.”
Those who live in jealousy and hate will eventually fall to it. If you let go of the past, there is less to worry about.
Don’t be upset with things you cannot control. For those things that you can control take the time to acknowledge your anger and move on from it.
I shall always bear in mind :)
Worth a read yo babes ;))
10 buddha quotes will make you a better person
I shall always bear in mind :)
Worth a read yo babes ;))
10 buddha quotes will make you a better person
No comments:
Post a Comment