Moved my twitter to kay_ceeeeee (6e-s) hahaha
Cuz.. u know right trust issue.. which I'm quite speechless.. Sorry but I cannot face u all like nothing happened. I take this very seriously and those who know I have a twitter acc are those who I'm willing to trust and willing to 敞开心扉 with.. SERIOUSLY. And I didnt know both of you are treating me like that, backstabbing me all this while.. Btw, its joelin and xinmei. I dont understand why tho. Jovyn told me bout this. Both of them hate me being straightforward, secretly.. And being very close with me.. Tbh, they are people which I considered close friend in uni. I'm actually quite hurt.. and shocked too. Never thought about this before. Or I should say that I cant really believe this. Anyway, dont think its my problem. Jovyn said so to me. Cuz they are being ridiculously over and talking bad about EVERYTHING I do or say. Jovyn told me. And the reason she let me know.. I think its cuz of she realized that both of them kinda over. I'm glad to know the truth. But at the same time, sad. And when I have to face them, stressed and mixed feelings.. dilemma.. I dont really know what to do.
But... I have to tell myself that, There is still 2.5 years to go.. I cannot angry. I cannot bu shuang. I cannot be unfriendly. I cannot show face. It is not that I hate them. It's just that.. I think you should just let me know if you dont like me being honest with you. And I will not be. But not showing me smiling face in front of me but badmouthing me like shit. I knew it ytd. And they realized I'm weird today. And joelin texted jovyn when im with jovyn.. saying that i treat them differently. And Jovyn actually just tell me.. And what was on my mind is.. WHAT..? who is the one treating people differently first..? But I'm sorry for my emotions and acts today.
Actually, I should have known. Especially xinmei.. I thought she kinda treat me differently. But i thought i think too much.. And I trusted them alot.. I should have just think more.. And be more observant to the surroundings. 怎么真实的世界越来越可怕。。?
I really believe in karma. Right or wrong, the God will decide. Therefore I will not treat you bad. I will treat you with my true heart. Whether to take it or not, it all depending on you.
I think I just need a few days to be calm...
I am so sorry for this negative post..
But I will keep reminding myself that - You can only criticize about others when you are perfect! But you'll never be. Therefore, don't angry bout others.
hahaha shaohwa told me bout this.. when he mentioned he never really get angry at people. and jovyn said that too!
A lot a lot.. which idk how to handle.. makes me even more appreciate people who treat me well.. Too lucky to have these friends around :) I will take this as a challenge of my life. To make myself a better person! :)))
btw.. I really hadn't meet up some of you lately. and i think distance did really set us apart... let's mend that?
No comments:
Post a Comment