So today is such a memorable day.
With full of craziness and surprises.
But thankfully everything is fine now :')
Crazily drove up to genting and hang around.
Oh so here's our first monthsary! ♥♥ time passes really fast omg
I think this is getting serious. I mean me. I'm crazy yet still rational. I mean to him. Aww :\ So this is really serious now :o
One thing to be mention is, very freaking stupid we locked the car with key inside the car !$@*&#^*?! at 2am in the morning TT that was me, who closed the door TT LUCKILY!! We got help from police bantuan there TT They called someone from the workshop and used wire to stuck inside the car and successfully open the lock!! T___T this is damn touching and exciting? LOL really thanks to them ♥ hey U said I should have kissed them to repay them? -o- yes U wth no la we gave them 30bucks >,< haha most acceptable and common way to repay. You happy I happy :D
And, I have a boyfie who knows how to play guitar OMG TT and he played for me :')
Lastly, thanks to God :')
风好大。。。
可是有你在 :')
No comments:
Post a Comment