Just feel like writing this now.
You gave me too much, more than what I think I could have. I'm too lucky.
You accepted all my weakness and imperfectness, and even brought me so high up. I felt sorry somehow.
You taught me a lot. Telling me how life should be like. And I'm looking forward to my future. Perhaps ours.
You create me dreams. Dreams that gave me hope, strength and force. Dreams that could keep me holding on if it happens that I would have to pass 4years life without you here by my side.
You gave me feelings which unexplainable. Feelings that I hadn't felt before. And I'm still having this feelings now. Not forget to mention that it's a good one.
I think our relationship comes too fast. Unconsciously, without me realizing it. But I know this would be the most memorable one. Trustworthiness, securing, wishing, earnestness. All within me.
It's better to travel hopefully than arriving rushingly. I'm boarding your plane and here starts my wonderful journey. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment