Went to Marmalade @ Bangsar Village 2 to celebrate WENYI's birthday!
A meet up too since most of us don't see each others after the da tuan bai :P
Nothing much to post just a few photos here :DD
 |
| Collage of pictures I don't have the original photos HAHA :P |
 |
| Polaroid group photo :3 |
 |
| Cake of the day! From RT Pasty NICE PLS ♥♥ I mean look nice and taste nice XD |
 |
| Food of us :DDD nyeheheh |
 |
| Closer view of my burger chicken nice lehhh x) |
 |
A photo of mine with this birthday girl ♥♥ ^_^
|
OKAY then....
Went to MyBurgerLab @ PJ too :3
BUT
Mostly just photos of pretty faces only HAHAHA
 |
| Us queueing ;D |
 |
| ERM LOVE BIRDS la obviously |
 |
| Me and YuYing ♥ v |
 |
| YuYing's Beautiful Mess looks yummy but I don't eat beef D; |
 |
| Beautiful Mess :3 look tempting |
 |
| My A++ heeh available in beef and chickennnnn :D |
 |
| Selca with YuYing ♥ the love birds no need one HAHAHA XD btw this photo looks so familiar trololol |
 |
Let's end this post with the photo of the blog owner with sweaty hair and forehead :3
|
p/s: gonna take more pictures of nice places if I go any not just faces again if I remember hahaha
Night dearies ♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment