6 Sept 2013

I can't afford to lose

Supposingly studying my history and sivik now.
But :(
I started off like this.

That was half way when we ended the relationship.

And that is the final one :')


Asked mommy to snap a few photos of me knitting. That's memories. And progression of learning.


I don't think there's any relation with the title and the content. I guess I'm out of my mind now. Sorry for being so weak :( I don't like myself to be in this way too. I don't know what to say. Maybe some words are just meant to be kept in heart. He's gonna fly, so soon.




Presenting u guys Ethan Sam Jun Ming in San Diego, USA :D looking cute and happy :') he's gonna live like a guai lou, for sure, with his super fair skin and blonde.


No comments:

Post a Comment