2 Sept 2013

Leaving

Wo de blog hen plain ah I should update more with my recent life :3
Filled myself with works. This feelings are great. Perhaps, I cared too much. Girls, you just need to live for yourself. :)

Seriously, so many people are leaving..  The first one are my aunt uncle and Ethan, as I did mention. Sending them off at the airport. There was a moment when I felt like weeping. When they past through the departure counter, wo hen xiang ku </3 坦白说,有点舍不得。


so 腼腆 oh hahah


looking cute? ^^


come let's selca first 


let's selca 2


let's selca 3



like mother like son :)


me and aunt ♥


taken by ethan. p/s: all the photos taken by ethan if he is not in it haha XD


that's why blur blur dei lo


family photooo ^^



ok cute


ok cute 2 haha


after u snap him squating, he's gonna snap u squat too XD


Ethan with mom and dad :)


I dunno whether dad and aunt have photo of them both or not but they have one now :D


Jasmine said this photo is sweet heheh. ♥


sometimes so lc don't let ppl hug d his mood quite good that day cuz he knows he's going to board on an ae-ro-plane! :3




dad wanted a pic like this XD shot 1


shot 2


ok cabut hahah




super hiao XD



hen cool yi xia


dad and I brought him to see plane




that's gonna be my favourite place ;) 


a last cute one ;)


wo hui miss ni men :') deng wo qu USA :')))

Wo xian zai hen xiang ku TT I think I'm being very weird lately. Yes weird. Haha. I think I’ve became quieter. I talk lesser. Somewhere deep inside I’m still having the tiny little faith. Somehow.

Thought of updating everything but.. This took me some time so I shall continue another post again :D ok bye :(



No comments:

Post a Comment