5 Sept 2013

Update :)

Actually having study break now, for Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia and Hubungan Etnik test. LOL? Anyhow, holiday is always good. I love life as university student. I love being an IMU student. :) IMU is good enough. IMU is small, but awesome enough :D

I actually missed tarc college life, somehow. I was having that thought where regret for not spending more time with my classmates during college time. But even if I have another chance also, I think I’m still not joining, HAHAHA CRAP XD maybe more but not everytime of the outings :P cuz it’s really tiring to travel so far, with  lrt la.

Doing sports very frequently for now. Other than studies and working. That was my plan. And this is still my plan now. If u guys can get what I'm trying to say. It feels so good to swim again. After so long :D Gym also. But I only cycle and jog, some sit ups la haha XD

hello there long time no see haha

National Aquatic Centre @ Bukit Jalil, that's a nice swimming pool. But actually just went there once haha.



Dinner after first time swimming :D





two tired looking faces :3 my dark circles lol seriously need to treat that. sleep earlier la..

in gym :D

when jasmine wong snap u running

then she selca XD

us

before leaving heheh

Another one, I joined Phoenix house volleyball! :D it has been so long, that I didn’t play volleyball. Volunteer to play. I love playing volleyball, despite how painful it is when I hit. Lol. Not some professional. Just played for fun and joined secondary school house team. Kinda worry for not having much experience but they said they will teach me from scratch :D Played last night and, haha enjoyed ;D They said I’m good :D a senior asked me u played before? I said not really just for fun la. Then she said but you’re quite good. It’s like you can’t hit the ball at first then after that u can do it so quickly. Ngawww ;’D heheh happy to hear that :p I’ve learned how to pass, serve and set. But lol. People play volleyball I also play volleyball why I play till like this lmao. I know bruises are common. But my arms are swollen now, specifically right arm :O like pig hand now lol. I guess volleyball is really so hard and maybe I serve too many times. Hen tong eih :( when I was playing im thinking something like will this ball break my bone? Arm bone, finger bone? Zillions of my cells just died? Lololol 

look at my right arm lololol

super long hahah


That arm.. Super kua jiong in the first pic. HAHA typing with my pig hand now lol. Still can use la. Not like really cacat. Better now :p

And, thank you Jasmine Wong Chee Voon for being such a good companion :3 




#swagcheck hello not swag ys lol

looking cute behind XD

 I'm not betrayer I am regret for not buying phoenix hoodies now, simply because I think that red is nicer than this blue lol


hello heng zhi sam hahah :P

Love the feelings wearing hoodies walking in the cooling weather or in library where can freeze you :3 makes me feel secure. Somehow. Done for random update! :*





No comments:

Post a Comment