11 Aug 2014

Confusion

I'm not regret. I'm not mad. Neither sad. Cuz I've tried my best.. To show how much I care. Enough of trying.
But I'm confused.. Why? I don't understand.

Current life:
No job, no uni.
Got cheer, got k drama, got food, got fats!
I'm growing horizontally! wtf TT
And from this moment onwards, I cannot be full. Let's see how persistent am I :-\
+ a little of study.
Try to revise what I've learnt in past semesters and which I think it might be useful for the following semesters ;) yay! Growing knowledge trees as I grow older day by day. Hopefully haha.

OH YEAH! Tumbling class starts tomorrow! Sri KL every monday. I'm kinda excited ;) yayayay

Btw..
没关系,是爱情啊    It's okay. that's love

























This drama is very nice! Not those crying drama. About psycho-es. (Y) and.. WHY JO IN-SUNG SO HANDSOME! ♥♥♥ 

LOOK!


Handsome tall rich knowledgeable fashionable flirty lololol

Where's my prince charming? :( not you.. anymore
In my dream.. I guess.. Haha.
I have very bad sleep nights these few days. So much dreams :| go away pls

No comments:

Post a Comment