I have very serious insomnia T_T tonight. My mind is so clear. So much things in my mind, my shoulder is stiff. Mesh of wire. Cheer, track and field, dunno I can run or not ahh later butt pain, volleyball ah scare I miss serving ah fish, frisbee maybe, nutrition week helper later, study, money, work, dietitian, diet, salad, food, rice, fat thighs, September, tumbling class yay, ankle pain ah stiff ah, many many.. a bastard and also jasmine's leaving....
Perhaps I woke up too late? 11am woh. And since I'll need to wake up early tomorrow to go to uni. Then I decided maybe I don't have to sleep today.
You know I've sent so many emails. Ok not like really many la. To look for part time. Then one company in midvalley actually asked me to go for interview this Friday. Then.. Another yoga studio also ask me to go and work at night but you know I'm only available for two weekday nights. Hen fan ah. So many things I dunno how can I fix my time. Cheer clash this and that. My priority of life now is definitely cheer. Our whatsapp group name is: CHEER FOR LIFE 2014. Hahahaha ok kinda stress. Tbh, woon is seriously not that fierce. Ok so woon is Phoenix cheer captain this year. Erm she is not fierce at all. She treats us all like an adult, never scold. Unlike rianne, captain of last year. I don't hate her la. But she is really fierce, maybe strict? But our cheer mates are getting closer ;') a lot of you asked me why do I joined cheer. Cuz.. I know cheerleading will be that one unforgettable memory in my uni life and also entire of my life. I know I'd join only once. Cuz you know, there's so much of commitment and time needed. But I know this will surely be my once in a lifetime experience. Wanted to join last year eh. But I missed their recruitment. No actually I totally didn't know when was it anyway. Lol hmm andddd... I really like tumbling class! It's not only tumbling. But we train our strength there. I think the coach is damn pro. No matter you know or do not know, he knows the correct way to teach us. Btw I still cannot do a cartwheel yet. I'm sucks ;(
Ok then it's track and field. HAHAHAHAH omg idk how long I didn't run ady. I mean sprint. The last time of me participating in 100m was.. Form4? If I'm not mistaken. But captain said they really need female runner. Okayyy so I'll try? >< competing day is 3 weeks later.
Haiya why I talk so much in the middle of the night hahahaha :p
I think I'll go to park early morning. Erm 2 hours later. If I never blog again find me at alam damai park pls.
Seriously I think this is kinda, no manners? But I did something kinda similar so ok la I cannot say anything. I'm not sad la. But I do care.
No comments:
Post a Comment