And when the movie ended. I cannot think properly. Literally. What all my mind about, was jy, is jy. Like mad. Then I texted. To ask him whether he wanna watch the same movie.. Altho I know that might not be the answer I wanted.
I'm not sure what I'm doing. But I just.. Tried. And he never reply. Yet?
I'm not sure what I'm doing. But I just.. Tried. And he never reply. Yet?
I became so so so emotional. I didn't really pay attention to what flip was talking during dinner. All I wanted is to go home.. asap
I'm not sure why. Perhaps the movie is sad? I thought I'm never gonna text, or look for him anymore.
I guess.. I'm incurable. Because there is someone, who occupied an irreplaceable position in my heart. And I don't know when I'm gonna be alright again.
And.. I cut my hair already. The hairstyle which I like the most. The curls, the length.. Everything. The one which I think suit me the most. Had to cut it. Cuz I have split ends. But there's still a little of curls left. And split hairs.
坏了,就要剪。发如此,人亦如此。理所当然。
可剪掉的头发还留一点圈。觉得,头发好像我。是我像头发吧。
And.. I cut my hair already. The hairstyle which I like the most. The curls, the length.. Everything. The one which I think suit me the most. Had to cut it. Cuz I have split ends. But there's still a little of curls left. And split hairs.
坏了,就要剪。发如此,人亦如此。理所当然。
可剪掉的头发还留一点圈。觉得,头发好像我。是我像头发吧。
No comments:
Post a Comment