27 Jan 2015


Appeared on my car side mirror after the first day of eos. Cuz I sticked one before on his randomly. The moment I saw that  O.O -> @@ -> :| -> shaohwa? -> :\ -> analyze handwriting -> shaohwa! -> nawww :DD 

I did badly for ytd's paper. Nutrient and metabolism. Never this stressed and nervous while taking exam. I think I'm so nervous till all my fingers getting so cold during exam. The more I looked and tried to answer the questions, I felt like crying. Seriously. Ok was going to cry for real ytd* My heart jumped out when invigilator said 10 more mins.. Literally. Luckily it's 40% of overall. LUCKILY

I sent 5 crying emoji to shaohwa right after exam. And told him, I'm afraid of making him stressed. Maybe I'll go home study? Then he said.. Come only la. I can comfort u also. And I was like... T___T shaohwa the best! TT Hahahaha 

He wanna bring me out for lunch before he goes back to Kuantan for break. Official lunch date on Friday after my 2nd last paper. Nyehehehe 


The first one.. Happy like..... Hahahaha pls excuse me lol :p

Oh ya I always call him dr lim :p hahahaa kthxbai 

*back to study microbiology 

Escherichia coli, streptococcus aureus, staphylococcus pneumonia, tapeworm! Lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment