21 Jan 2015

It's usual dental check up at kepong. I used waze. So, waze brought me to a very familiar road which I hadn't use for long. The way to jiayou house! Hahahaha wtf. I felt the pain. Not extremely but it's just there. 

Not long ago I asked shaohwa, if u are ever given a chance to go back to the past, would you willing to undergo the same relationship and same torture again? He said no cuz since he already learnt what he want to learn. Aiya he not really understand my question la anyway. Im actually asking it's like is her that worth it for him to take the pain all over again even if he knew he is going to go thru them. 
And I told him that if it's for Jiayao, I would! 

And for the first time ever, today. I changed my mind. If I am given a chance, I would not want to start this relationship anymore. Perhaps, this is the sign, that I've totally let go. Haha

Accidentally saw the screenshots about Sam asking him for writing a wish for my bday last year. And clicked in to our fb msg to look for something but once I scrolled up. Bomb! I actually felt kinda embarrassed for sending such clingy and annoying msg last time. Hahahahaha dafuq. I beh tahan myself omg. And. Can't stand to look at those msg so u just gave up searching. 

Shaohwa just told me that, for one who send such msges after broke up is really quite weird la. Cuz even though if he still miss his ex, nevertheless both of them already broken up so those msg actually shouldn't be sent. I was like... YEAH 

And for now, I actually feel kinda, down. Waze why you like that?! I sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment