31 Jan 2015

My version in my photo album:



Sh's version in his snap chat: 



With ur favourite person? Hahahahaah! Of cuz I didn't say that la :p brought me to eat his favourite ramen. On his treat :3

Spending time together is so happy. Even it was just a short lunch date. 

No pressure. Laughters. Just effortlessly.  

And when the topic went to some place..  He said something like then next time we go okiee? Usually I just smile and nod. Naww. 

And he dressed up a little yo I guessed. In blue color. Hahaha <3 <3 <3 and he knows that's my favourite color. Or maybe that's just a coincident. Hahahaha but anyway. I think I'm in love with this person. 


Someone who knows me really well and tried so hard to cheer me up when I was depressed for papers. And told me yeah you must always smile like that, when I finally laughed at his lame words. 

I hope the story of us continues <3

No comments:

Post a Comment