26 Sept 2014

It's ts's bday yoo! 
Texted and wished him. Hahah. Urm. Although we don't really contact each others but.. He never not wish me for any year. Altho wishes did come late sometimes but everytime he wishes me with 'happy birthday babe'. It's every year ;) hahah it sounded like my bday :p anyway he replied with hey babe. Thanks alot.

I just feel so blessed with such relationship. Where both of us appreciate what we were. Tbh if someday bday msg never arrive or he never say happy birthday babe, I think I'll be sad. Hahaha then. We promised to wish each others every year no matter what. Ngaww.. ;') then I actually went and stalked his Facebook. Still the same girlfriend. Okay.jpg just trying to find out ny kayy :p then I felt lonely for a few seconds :( hahah I'm not evil kayy. I'm happy that he is happy :)))

Kayy just some random thoughts. I'm just so blessed to have had him in my life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment