7 Sept 2014


Look at me! A photo randomly taken by captain on last Monday. She said I can keep as memory. Haha awww ❤️ but my toes are very ugly. Not pointed. Lol

Anyway. After Tuesday cheer practice, I can kick up handstand by myself ady. It's ALL-BY-MYSELF! Hahaha look at that arms how did that girl managed to do that! I'm so proud :p more to come. I think XD anyway my cartwheel, still sucks. Hahaha two more months of tumbling class left ;) 

Track n field competing day on next Saturday. Think I'm running for 4x100m and 4x400m. So basically what I do everyday is eat, track, cheer, sleep. Last week was phew, I almost died. Just saying. So tiring. Whole body aching. Better now. 

And, I'm better dy. I mean I me myself, I am better now, so much better ;) 

Worked at Asia OTC Investment Forum ytd. And wow, I met a lot of rich guys. Was take-caring the VVIPs. CEOs or directors of listed companies. Not one. It's like one rich guy has so many like hundreds listed companies. But they are not bossy at all. Not at all. Wuah I like them hahahaha. Woooo. It's my best job ever. Stayed in hotel and have hotel food too. Don't have to stand there whole day. I think I've learn something also. But -I'm gonna forget what I've learnt so soon. Hahah. Then I thought.. Maybe I shall study MBA ehhh. Then when I continue thinking, eh should be finance right if it's investment? Hahahaa hello take care of your dietetics first only say la. Btw, HKOTC Deputy CEO is very handsome yoo. No pictures because they are all not with me hahah. Ok kthxbai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment